Edugo.AI is a dynamic and international startup building cutting-edge AI software solutions in the education industry.
At Edugo.AI we value learning and growth both of our users and our employees. Joining our growing team you will have access to unlimited free Chinese language lessons and other educational resources.
The company HQ is based in Shanghai and our team is currently working remotely in 3 time zones across America, Europe and China.
The office hour is of 40 hours per week with the flexibility of managing your time according to your time zone.
Due to an increase in demand for e-learning software for language schools caused by COVID-19, we open a new Business Development Intern positions to take over a mix of existing accounts and new sales territory. To excel in this role you should be an active listener, have a compelling sales personality, and a hunger to chase and close new business from cold calls and inbound warm leads.
- Executing new marketing initiatives.
- Promoting the company and its product/service (mainly through LinkedIn and our website)
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones with dedicated email campaigns
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
Background and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree (or current enrolment) in business, marketing or related field.
- Familiarity with Linkedin and other social network platforms.
- Good command of copywriting in English.
- Knowledge of Mandarin Chinese and/or Italian would be a big plus.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have a passion for marketing.
- Internship Starting Date: ASAP
- Length of the Internship: 6 months
If you are interest in applying for the job position please send us an email at: